Assistant Recreational Director. Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation or Sports required and two years of experience required as a Recreation Worker.
- Plan, organize, and lead activities for groups, particularly children;
- Explain the rules of the activities and instruct participants at a variety of skill levels;
- Enforce safety rules to prevent injury;
- Modify activities to suit the needs of specific groups;
- Administer basic first aid if needed;
- Organize and set up the equipment that is used in recreational activities;
- Must have First Aid Certification and Lifeguard & Water Safety Certification.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit resume to Arnie Gerson: email@example.com,
Camp Bournedale Inc., 110 Valley Rd. Plymouth, MA 02360